NAME OF THE STUDY PROGRAMME
Intercultural Business Communication
QUALIFICATION (PROFESSIONAL TITLE)
Magister/Magistrica medkulturnega managementa
(Master in Intercultural Management)
START OF THE PROGRAMME: October 2021
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME: 2 years (120 ECTS)
ONLINE OPEN INFO DAYS:
- May – Wednesday, 05. 05. at 2.00 pm
- June – Wednesday, 09. 06. at 2.00 pm
- July – Wednesday, 14.07. at 2.00 pm
- August – Wednesday, 25. 08. at 2.00 pm
- September – Wednesday, 08.09. at 2.00 pm
For the next online IBC info day please register here.
Application and enrolment deadline:
– First application period: 1 April – 11 July 2021.
The accepted candidates from the first application period will be requested to enroll by 23 July 2021.
– Second application period: 24 July – 5 September 2021.
The accepted candidates from the second application period will be requested to enrol by 17 September 2021.
– Third application period: 18 – 24 September 2021.
The accepted candidates from the second application period will be requested to enrol by 30 September 2021.
MODE OF IMPLEMENTATION
Blended learning, a combination of face-to-face lectures (mainly in Piran, Slovenia) and e-learning.
The programme is entirely implemented in English. Due to the Covid-19 crisis, the programme will be implemented online with a two week face-to-face period in April/May 2021.
Slovenian Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education
TOTAL PLACES: 30
TUITION FEE: 4.800 EUR per academic year