Our member staff Ms. Tiuana Grlj is currently conducting training for staff mobility through the ERASMUS+ program in Italy at the University of Foggia. Through this training, both institutions will benefit from the following methods:
1. Enhance inter-institutional relations.
2. Exchanging knowledge and best practices in terms of implementation of study programs in different parts of the Mediterranean area.
3. Exploring possibilities for project-related activities
4. Improving working processes between both institutions.
5. Exploring ways of mutual cooperation in future activities
This mobility visit was supported from the Erasmus+ programme training for individuals between Programme Countries (KA103) at Higher Education Institutions projects funded by the European Commission.